Great Gatsby
Marco Polo, Ortigas, Manila



"Manners maketh Man"


It's my first annual year-end party on the group I'm in at Accenture. Themed The Great Gatsby, we are encouraged to dress up for the formal occasion. So I did without hesitation. People would most often than not, be hesitant, especially on a company event. Mainly because they think no one would care to actually dress up for the part. But not me.

Suit & Slacks: Topman
Vest: H&M
French-cuffed Longsleeves: Marks & Spencer
Necktie & Flower Lapel Pin: Knitties
Pocketquare: Burberry
Pocketwatch: Bijouxdelou
Cream Derby Wingtip Brouges: Debonair Manila



I honestly think if you're going to an event with a theme, might as well go all-in. Right? Right?



Closer look at the details


All projects/groups prepared a presentation for the night besides the usual raffle. Raffle prizes are comprised of Supremo 1 Action Cam(5), Asus Powerbank(5), Fujifilm Instax MINI 8 (5), Wow Magic Sing (1), Sony PlayStation 4 - 500GB Console(1), and a Sharp AQUOS LED TV. What a prize budget tbh haha.


There is also a prize for Best Dressed Male/Female: Mr. Gatsby and Ms. Daisy, which each would receive Vikings gift certificate for 2.


I'm one of the leading actors on a skit we prepared :)


We were in-character so much that there's a scene where the leading lady will supposedly fake a slap on my face, but became real. I enjoyed the adrenaline though haha



We were the best presentation and won 7k in cash. I'm also chosen for the Best Dressed: Mr. Gatsby award. whoo! free Vikings :))



With Ms. Daisy, Kristal Placido.




Another year has gone, Another page turned, Another story yet to be unfold.


Cheers!







--




Follow me on Instagram: @bpordiales
Add me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bpordiales
Contact me on my email: brien_ordiales@yahoo.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OISHI SNACKTACULAR 2019:
A nostalgic and timeless feeling