Wedding Rush
Our Lady of Fatima Parish, Quezon City
12/30/2016


A few weeks back, my brother had his wedding in a sudden and shotgun fashion. Partly because the girl got knocked up (straight to the point bro haha) and they have to settle down before my older brother's wedding this July 2017. Hindi pwede magkasabay-Sukob eh. They initially planned for a civil wedding but was strongly persuaded to have their vows said in front of the church. Take note that all the preparations were made less than a month from the agreed date.



Arrived just in time for the wedding, my new dapper clutch perfect for my essentials for the day!



Cayle Clutch by ig:@freebeerfriday






Had to take some photos on these brick walls of the newly built Our Lady of Fatima Parish. Had my sister pose for shots too!



My attitude towards you will always be based on how you treat me. so treat me well ;)



One of the millennials today, my little sister. Who would oftentimes say "Pak Ganern" which means to strike a pose with conviction or do something ever so enthusiastically that you get turnt up hahaha. She looks really pretty though!





Here's my OOTD for the wedding day which is super comfy and surprisingly cool to the skin. I wore the suit from the start of the wedding till the reception.




Suit & Slacks: H&M
Longsleeves: Marks & Spencer
Tie: Knitties
Clutch: Freebeerfriday
Specs: Metro Sunnies
Socks: Iconic Socks
Boat Shoes: Nobleman Shoes
Premium Bracelet: En Pierre
Wood Watch: Jord




--



Follow me on Instagram: @bpordiales
Add me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bpordiales
Contact me on my email: brien_ordiales@yahoo.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OISHI SNACKTACULAR 2019:
A nostalgic and timeless feeling